March 9, 5:55 a.m. 2009

Greetings in Jesus Name

Today we welcome the winter weather back. The spring time weather has been a blessing over the last few days. The weather people are calling for up to four inches of snow. Well, praise the LORD anyway!!!

Yesterday was a tremendous day at our church. God blessed in a great way with a good crowd and good services. The chapel was pleasantly full and the spirit in the meeting was right up there. I appreciate the LORD filling me and helping me to preach the Word of God. I still have to pinch myself periodically to think that God would call me to preach the Word of God. What a privilage it is to be entrusted with the Gospel of Christ.

I looking forward to a good week of ministry here in the Northeast. I will be working to finish Bro. Dave Short's pulpit some today. Also Mrs. Amy and I will be doing some soul winning this week during the days. It's exciting to anticipate what the LORD is going to do.

As you pray think about a little church up on Barters Island Maine. They need a pastor to go and help them stay up and going. So much to and so few to do it. God has a man.

Talk to you some more on tommorow.

Preacher
One of our kids choir!
Mrs. Dorothy and Miss Eleanor blessing us with a wonderful special!!
Pastor Bell encouraging the people to get behind our little kids choir!
They did a good job singing little is much when God is in it!

No comments: