July 10th, 2009 5:58 a.m.

Greetings in the Lovely Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

Hebrews 10:7 ¶ Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

We know that this is a verse speaking of the ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ, but it has great application to all of us. It is my desire to do the will of God. The will of God is simply what God desires or wishes. He has made His will plain in the scriptures in the 66 books that make up the canon of the scriptures. Each of us are without excuse when it comes to knowing and doing the will of God. May our Lord find us faithful living in the center of His will and doing his will on a day to day basis.

My day yesterday was blessed of the Lord. I started the day in my study and boy oh boy did I have a good time digging into the Word of God. I discovered so many truths that helped me. I spent most of my time studying on wisdom.

After that I went to the town hall and had a meeting about our private way that we are putting in. That took most of the day because I also went to the court house to check on some other things that I have to do. It's all part of the process that hopefully will be done soon and we can get to building mom and dads house.

Discipleship was a blessing last night as we had a practical approach to the ministry. What a blessing to train others.

I ended the day off with some counseling and finally called it quits around 10 p.m.

Today I will be studying in the morning, going to courthouse to register a deed, and Lord willing flight checking the Cherokee six. It everything works out on the plane I may be headed to different towns to survey them and see what God is doing in reference to starting these other churches. Pray hard that I will know the mind of God in this.

Tonight is discipleship with another family in our church. Pray that our families will continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord.

Love you all

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: