September 15th 2009

Greetings in the Lovely Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day on Monday. My wife and I worked hard all day around the farm. She closed up the pool and I cut and chopped wood most of the day. I praise the Lord for the kids that helped us out all day also. They are great blessing. We topped off the day with a family date out to eat. Someone in church gave us some money for our anniversary. It was a blessing to go with the family.

Today I will be flying all the way to Baltimore Maryland shooting video of towns in the Northeast. Bro. Townsley is putting this together. This is something that will be used to advance church planting in the Northeast. What an exciting day it's going to be. I will update on twitter through out the day. Bro. Wilkins is going with me. Pray for us that God will give traveling mercies all day.

God Bless each of you.

Preacher

No comments: