October 4th 2009

Greetings in the Marvelous, Matchless, Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ!!!

It's a wonderful morning here in the Northeast. This is the Lord's day and I am so excited to be able to go and encourage and help God's people. What a blessing it is to be a preacher of the gospel!

I will be in Newport N.H. this morning with Pastor Barbour. Pray that God's will be done as I share about our vision to reach the next towns with the gospel of the grace of God. The weather is not real good so I will be driving over this morning. I'm taking a man from the church with me. We should have a wonderful time together.

I can't wait to get back to Calvary tonight. The Lord has burdened me with a message to preach. What a blessing it is to have such a wonderful church filled with so many wonderful people. I love where God has placed me.

Pray much for me today!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: