December 21st 2009 7:53 a.m

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day we had on yesterday. I praise God for how He moved in power and glory on the services. It was exciting to be able to present the journey of Christmas in the morning service. The evening Christmas program was special likewise. The Holy Ghost helped me as I preached the Word of God. No one moved in the invitations but their were several that raised their hands for salvation. Please pray that these will get their heart right with God.

I am thrilled about all that God is going to do in the services this week. I am praying that many come out to hear the musical and the Gospel presentation.

Today I will spend time with my family. It's of utmost importance that I do this. I love my family.

A Servant for Christ


Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: