May 17th 2010 6:08 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Powerful Name of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. We all were up at 5 preparing to fly out at 7 to Houlton Maine. The Lord gave us traveling mercies there and back. I will say it was quite bumpy with moderate to severe turbulence at times but the Lord blessed. I praise His Name for how He used us there at Cornerstone yesterday. Glory to God for His blessings!

Last night was just a blessing to be back with the people I love here in Sanford. We had a good crowd and a excellent spirit in the meeting last night. I announced to the church that we had received a 20,000 gift which puts our fund raising to 33,100. We are trying to raise 50,000 this month. Please pray!

After my devotions this morning I am going to work around the farm for a while. Then their is staff meeting. It's Abigails birthday today so we will celebrate with her by going to fly kites at the beach. It's going to be a wonderful family day. I love my family and church family and thank God for how HE is blessing.

Keep praying because the devil is mad and he would love to stop what God is doing here and everywhere around the world. I'm glad I serve the one who is all powerful!!

Serving with a Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: