October 15th 2010 6:07 a.m.

Greetings in the Supernatural Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

HE IS LORD! That's right every knee shall bow and confess that to the Glory of God the Father. I'm so grateful today that I know Jesus Christ as my Saviour.

I had a wonderful day yesterday. It was very busy with school and work around the farm here. I appreciate the Faggarts popping in and helping me split a couple cords of wood. In the evening I took them on a airplane ride. My wife and I finished up at church after supper decorating and getting ready for our missions conference. I praise the Lord for my beautiful wife and job she does around the church. She is truly moma the amazing!

Today is chapel day. I'm pumped about going to hear the Word of God. It's going to be a great blessing to hear Bro. Faggart preach the Word of God. I can't wait!

God is doing some wonderful things and we are so grateful for His blessings. Would you pray that HE would supernaturally provide the funds so that we could finish our educational annex building? Thank you for doing this. WE BELIEVE GOD!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: