June 1st 2011 6:14 a.m.

Greetings in the Wonderful Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Now what about that! It's June 1st already. Isn't it exciting to see how time goes by. Lord teach us to number our days.

I must admit I had a wonderful time in the pro-am tournament on yesterday. We played a real nice course on the coast in Cape Elisabeth. Shoooooooooo don't tell anyone but I beat my boy finally. I shot a 75 and he a 78. Maybe the old man still does have some game!

After that we had a wonderful staff meeting. Praise God for the great staff that the Lord has blessed us with. In the evening my wife and I went visiting and soul winning in Kennebunkport. We had a tremendous visit. We got home around 9:45 and called it a night.

Today we have mountains of things to accomplish. Also I meet with the realtor of the property we are interested in. Tonight is church! Well somebody say Glory!! I will be visiting and studying a good part of the day. I just love serving the Lord and ministering to people.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: