November 1st 2012 7:14 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of The Lord Jesus Christ

The Lord has indeed blessed during these days.  I was noting the other day when I begin to think all that God allows us to accomplish in a day and its mind boggling.  This was one of the reasons why I stopped updating my blog daily because it was wearing me out just thinking about it.  But I do understand that this is the ministry that God has called me to.  When I was a child I was the guy that was always busy about everything (ADD probally and still am :).  God now has called me and allowed me to use all of that energy to serve HIM!  Well somebody say AMEN!  It's the joy of mine to go wide open for The Lord each and every day.

Last night was a great blessing as another one of our children was led to The Lord by his father on Monday.  Last night he came down front to make it known.  What a Saviour!!!  Well Glory to God!
Our service was blessed last night with great attendance and strong power upon the meeting.  What a delight to still see so many that are hungry for the Word of God.

Today is a day off for us and we are going to catch up on things around the house.  In a few moments my wife and I are going to go out for breakfast.  It should be a great day and making sure that everything here is fixed and working properly.  I really need to drop a gas tank in the motorhome and repair a bad fuel gage.  That should be fun :)!

Please pray for us as our God is doing such great things in our local church.  It's such a joy to preach and teach and see God moving in the hearts of His people.  Please pray for my family as we continue to serve The Lord Jesus Christ who is worthy of our service and praise!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: