January 14th 2014 5:51 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great day on yesterday.   It started out early in my study and then I went down and taught the Word of God to the young people.  After that I had some discipleship time and counsel time with one of the men in our church.  Then my wife and I flew up to Portland to secure a place for our couples retreat.  This was a real nice time and a super nice place.  They treated us to lunch in their cafe.  After flying home I went and got some furniture for my new man cave study.  Then in the evening I painted some and called it a day around 9.

Today I'm studying early and then going visiting.  In the afternoon I'm going to work some more on my study and then tonight have some more time of training.  What a joy to be so involved in the ministry.  It never stops!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: