March 12th 2014 7:33 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Glory to God and the Lamb forever for all HE is doing.

I enjoyed my day of study, visiting, counseling, and the first meeting of CAP (civil air patrol) yesterday.  It was a very profitable day in the work of the ministry.

A lot of you do not know that in my heart of hearts I always wanted to go into the military and serve my country.  The God of Heaven chose for me to be a soldier of the cross.  But down deep inside that desire has always been there.  It looks like the LORD may allow this to come to pass.  When I become a chaplain for the Civil Air Patrol I very well could have chaplaincy work in the Air Force as well.  I am seeking God and His will for me in this regards.  What a joy and honor to even think about this.  Of course I don't need something else to do but it is exciting to see where all this may lead.

Today I'm getting ready to drive up to Jackman where they are expecting up to 2 feet of snow.  This should be exciting.  We have a 1 p.m. service today and then service tomorrow night and Friday night.  It's going to be wonderful!!  Bless the LORD!!!

I will let you know how it goes.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: