May 12th 2014 6:04 A.M.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day the Lord blessed us with on yesterday.  We had full attendance in the services. The Spirit of God moved in power and glory upon the meetings.  Their was great liberty to preach, sing, worship, and fellowship in the meeting!  What a mighty God we serve!  Many decision were made and the Lord was glorified.  Bless His Holy Name!

Today I'm studying this morning and seeking the God of Heaven.  Then I'm going to teach the Bible.  After that I have a lot of studying to do for a recurrence training for twin engine flying.  I also will be with my beautiful wife today as she slowly improves.  What a joy it was to see her back in church yesterday in a limited way!!  Glory to God!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: