June 1st 2014 6:08 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I enjoyed going down to GRIBT yesterday and hearing Clarence Sexton, Rand Hummel, and Jim Schetler preach the Bible.  God used all of them in a mighty way in my life to challenge and convict me.  Praise the Lord for traveling mercies there and back.  In the evening we welcomed the men of our church to my house where we studied the Bible together and prayed together around the fire.  We are fasting and praying for a mighty outpouring of the Spirit upon New England.  We are also praying for families in our communities to be saved!  God Can!!!
Today I'm studying and preaching in both services.  I'm excited about what God is going to do in the meetings.  Also today I am getting things together for our trip to Fort Kent.  This week we will be having gospel meetings under the Lions club pavilion in town every night at 7.  It's only 7 hours from here.  Come on up with us and go soul winning during the day and the gospel meeting at night.  It should prove to be a wonderful time.  How thrilling is it to pioneer and see another work planted for the Glory of God!
I just got word on Friday that the rudder on our new Piper Lance has cracks and needs to be sent out for repair.  Continue to pray for the aviation ministry that the airplane gets fixed soon so we can be back in the air redeeming time and doing more for Jesus Christ.  Pray also for the finances of all of this.  I would be a fool to tell you that starting churches and flying airplanes and having multiple ministries in a church doesn't cost anything!  He's Able!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell
Philippians 4:6,7

No comments: