July 3rd 2014 5:12 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord for such a good day on yesterday.  I was busy in my study in the morning and running errands till lunch.  After lunch I worked on the deck project for a few hours while Craig put deck furniture together.  In the afternoon I also studied and prepared for the Wednesday service.
What a blessing it was to go to church last night.  The service was full of people and the power of God.  The God of Heaven helped us all as I preached out of John 14.  Praise the Lord for the good spirit in the meeting.  Afterwards we spent some time fellowshipping in the our hall with Tim Martell.  Our church welcomed him home from Afghanistan.  What a joy it was to see him in church with his family again.  What a powerful day.
Today I'm up early studying and seeking God.  After studying I'm going to finish up the deck work and then head toward the fire pit job.  In the evening I'm going to do some soul winning and visiting in the community.  What a joy it is to serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  It never gets old.  Theirs so much to do!  Glory to God!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: