October 9th 2014 6 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a great day I had on yesterday.  I was excited to be able to teach the Bible to the kids at the Academy.  After that I had several errands to run to be able to get my house ready for winter.  Then I went visiting and met with a family.  In the afternoon I prepared for the Wednesday night service.  The Lord blessed in a mighty way as I preached on a prosperous journey.   After church several men went and prayed with another man in a rest home.  It was a great day of serving the Lord.

Today I'm studying this morning, writing, seeking the Lord, teaching Bible, visiting, working around the house and maybe cranking up Willy the wood boiler and going to a Civil Air Patrol meeting tonight.  This is going to be an exciting day of serving the KING!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: