November 5th 2011 6:53 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I worked in the morning and then off to chapel. Pastor Dan preached a great message on Surrender. After that I had lunch with the school. In the afternoon my wife and I flew up to Turner to see the kids play ball. They did a wonderful job. Our teams have huge potential. I can't wait to see the regular season this week. In the evening we caught up on groceries and church stuff.

Today I'm studying this morning and then working at the church all day doing maintenance projects! It's going to be exciting. Their actually are not enough hours in the day to do everything. We need a maintenance man at the church but can't afford one sooooooo (smile) it's me.

Oh yeah, I got an e-mail yesterday about the Cessna 402. It will be back home in two weeks! Glory to God!

I'm selling the Cherokee Six, Cessna 150, and buying an RV 3 to scoot around in. In the meantime Jim and I are going to build an RV 8 for future use in my small missions. Isn't this exciting?!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: