November 6th 2011 5:47 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a joy to write to you on this LORDS Day! Our Saviour is alive! Glory to God! Every Sunday we rejoice in the fact that we can live with resurrection power. Their is no other way to carry out what our Lord has commissioned us to do without this supernatural power.

My wife and I worked all day at the church yesterday. I changed hats and put on my maintenance hat and was filled with joy as I finished the long list. Praise the Lord that it's finally finished.

In the afternoon I presure washed the Super Bus. It goes to the paint shop this week.

I spent the evening with the Ricket family. What a good time we had in the Word of God!

Today is church all day. I can't wait to see what our Great God is going to do today. I'm preaching this morning in Sanford, this afternoon in Jackman, and then back for our choir rehearsal and evening service. It's going to be a great blessing! Oh for the power of God to fall on me and the services. I'm praying for a great day!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: