February 22nd 2012

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day on yesterday. I praise the Lord for the traveling mercies that He gave us in flying down to CT to see my daughter and drop off three men to pick up an airplane. When I got back to the airport the other airplane was working right so I took them back with me. I'm glad my appointment went longer or they would have been stuck. Last night was the playoff game. We lost the game but our boys played the best they have ever played. I was so excited to see them do good! It was a great season.

Today I'm studying for tonight and also possibly going golfing with my boy today. Can you believe that? We are on winter vacation and our life is very busy all the time so it's nice to do some other things this week. We will have to go south a bit because last night we got a dusting of snow.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: