February 26th 2012

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a beautiful morning the Lord has blessed us with today. Theirs not a cloud in the sky and it's 20 degrees. It's exciting to think what the Lord is going to do in and through the services today. Please pray that their would be great liberty to sing and preach the Word of God and that souls would be saved and the saints of God stirred!

I enjoyed skiing yesterday with Benjamin and Alyssa. It was a blessing to get away for a few hours. I don't like skiing in thick 10 inch wet powder. My legs were verrryyyyyy tired. Oh well I'm getting older.

Today I will teaching this morning, preaching this morning, and this afternoon in our mission church, and preaching tonight. What a joy to be called of God to love God's people and minister the Word of God! Whoopee!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: