February 17th 2014 6:45 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Praise the Lord for the wonderful day on yesterday.  I was up around 5 to study and plow at church.  After that I came home and studied some more and then drove up to Lisbon.  What a powerful service we had at Open Door Bible Baptist Church.  The God of Heaven came down in the meeting and blessed with liberty and anointing.  Praise the Lord for 28 years of Pastor Garnettes faithfulness.

In the afternoon I drove back and studied some more.  Choir practice was at 5 then church at six.  The   Spirit of God once again touched the meeting as I preached on the Marks of Discipleship.  I will say that Christs teaching on this subject are some of the toughest in the Word of God!  What joy it is for Him to have all of us!!  I called it a day around 8:30.

Today I'm studying this morning and cleaning out Willey the wood boiler.  Then we have tournament games in Turner.  Should be a good day of ministry.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: