February 1st 2014 7:45 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a powerful day on yesterday.  The Lord Jesus Christ met with us as I preached chapel on how to get through the storms of life.  What a blessing.

In the afternoon I worked on Mrs. Amy's hot tub I got for her.  I got it on close out from a local dealer cheap and I installed it in our extra room in the house.  Mrs. Amy is going to love it (shhhh don't tell anyone me 2)!

In the evening we had sports games and won both of them.  It was a great day and we called it quits around 9:30.

Today is a special day for the men of our church.  We started yesterday with a one day fast as we pray for a "this kind" of faith!  Tonight we end it with a meal at my house and Bible study and prayer in my study at home.  We are asking God for a fresh outpouring of His Spirit upon us.  What a joy!

Also today I'm studying and visiting and soul winning.  Should be a glorious day!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: