February 16th 2010 5:51 a.m.

Greetings in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

All praise the HIM who is worthy. What a wonderful Saviour is the Lord Jesus Christ. HE is so precious to me. If salvation was all I could praise HIM for I would still have enough to praise HIM forever. But HE has done so much more for me. His daily provisions and blessings cause rejoicing in my soul. Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!

I had a good staff meeting yesterday morning. I praise the Lord for Bro. Dave and the good job he is doing to help relieve the load of the ministry.

I also enjoyed my study time in the morning. I'm loving reading through Judges this week. It encouraging to me to see that people really haven't changed any since then. It helps me in leadership to see this. May God help us to be consistent in our walk with him.

Bro. Dan Reed came over in the afternoon and we chopped wood for a while. I appreciate his help. What a blessing he was. Miss Eleanor ran the handle on the splitter.

Pastor Marshall arrived this morning around 2 a.m. I let his family in the house and then finally got back to sleep.

I'm excited about today as I serve the Lord. I'm studying, visiting, working in the wood and preparing for tonight's teacher training seminar. It's going to be exciting to learn some more from another Man of God.

Glory to God!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: