February 3rd, 2010 5:47 a.m.

Greetings in the Marvelous Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

It's a wonderful Wednesday and I'm excited about all that God has in store for us today.

Yesterday was a good day of getting back into the groove of things. I wasn't back to 100% yet but I did work hard all day. It was topped off last night with a great time at Bible Institute. I'm enjoying teaching on soul winning and the class is a huge blessing. I'm praying that God will raise up an army of soul winners in our church that we could literally lead 1,000's to Christ. Praise the Lord for the excitement of the congregation in this area.

Today I will study and visit most of the day. I'm so honored that the Lord would call me into full time ministry to serve Him. What a joy and delight it is to give my all to HIM!

Please be in prayer about the building that God wants us to have as a church. As we pray about starting a school in the fall their is so much to do. I do need God's wisdom. What a thrill to think about all that God is doing and to think that He has us all right in the middle of it. Praise the Lord!!!

Please come prepared to go to meeting tonight. Their is no telling what God is going to do in our services. Glory!!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: