February 2nd 2010 5:50 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong and Mighty Name of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ

I'm up and at it this morning early. Hopefully the stomach flu was only one day. I know that it was a rough day. I don't remember when I have laid in the bed all day like that. I praise God for His faithfulness to heal and help.

I will be catching up on alot of study and preparation today for Bible Institute tonight. When your sick it's hard to study so therefore I didn't get much done on yesterday. I think I read a few chapters and mustered up enough strength to make my radio broadcast but that's it.

Please pray God's will be done in regards to our building. I did get a message from the owner of the building were trying to get. I'm asking God's will to be done like all of you are to. It's exciting to see just exactly what He's going to do.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at Bible Institute tonight. For those that read this from all over the country just write me if you need me for anything. Let's continue to bear one anothers burdens.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: