September 18th 2010 7:14 a.m

Greetings in Jesus Name

It is through the Lord Jesus Christ that we have life and have it more abundantly. I bless the Lord today for His goodness and grace. He is so merciful. Praise the Name of the Lord!

Our day went great on yesterday. Chapel was a huge blessing with so many kids there and a good spirit in the meeting. I thank God for the Sanford Christian Academy and how God is blessing. I thank the Lord foremost for our local church that is the hub of the ministries.

Tonight is our first Saturday night jubilee for the year. I'm excited to see what God is going to do in the meeting! Come prepared to experience the fullness of the Holy Ghost as we hear preaching from the Word of God have quiz bowl and fellowship afterwards. Oh that God would rend the heavens and we see souls saved and lives changed.

My mom had another major stroke on yesterday morning. She is not able to speak. Please pray for a miracle. My sister will be flying up today with her kids to bring more comfort. The Dr.s encouraged her to come. We know our God makes no mistakes and we are trusting Him completely to work out all the details of my moms health. Would you please ask God that His will be done? Thank you for that.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: