September 23rd 2010 6:55 a.m.

This was at our dedication of the pulpit last night after the service. To God be the Glory!!!
See the step you get up into it with? It was very comfortable. I need to make me one now.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a wonderful day I had on yesterday. I was very busy with preparing the pulpit for finishing and also studying for the service. The Lord blessed in our meeting last night. What a great time I had at church. It's so wonderful to have a local church that is exciting to go to.

My mom is taking little baby steps. She smiled yesterday. Praise the Lord for the improvements.

Today I am delivering the pulpit that I made for Pastor Dijacimo in Haverhill Mass. How exciting it is to be part of the different ministries in the Northeast. Praise the Lord for His goodness and grace.

Also today I am meeting with the fire marshal. Hopefully we will be ready to get our building permit soon. Please pray that the meeting goes good.

Tonight we plan on inviting the Pastor Rice and his wife over for ice cream. I love that family and thank God for the Lord sending them to our church.

If I have any extra time after I visit my mom I am going to cut wood. Everyday is a good and busy day!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: