September 29th 2010 6:57 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. It was very busy with ministry items. I was able to share tracts and talk to several people on yesterday. I am continuing to pray for a harvest of souls. I spent some time at the hospital visiting mom. It was a blessing to have five Men of God come down from Augusta to encourage us and take us out to eat. Praise the Lord for friends. We had staff meeting in the afternoon. It's exciting to see all that God is doing in our midst and we are careful to give Him the glory for it all.

Today I am fill with joy about the opportunities for ministry. I will be at the school, studying for tonight's worship service, visiting, and soul winning. What a thrill to be able to serve! Glory to God for the privilege of being an Ambassador for Christ!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: