December 13th 2010 6:40 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow what a great day in the Lord on yesterday. I preached in the morning in N.H. at Berean Baptist Church. We also had an afternoon service. After that my wife and I flew home for choir practice at 4:30. Our evening service was down a little in attendance last night but the Lord moved anyway. He encouraged us as I preached on "always abounding in the Work of the Lord."

Today I will be busy with a meeting at school in the morning. After that I have meeting planned for the airport. Then I will be visiting and studying the rest of the day. Oh God please send revival and move in power and great glory on our meetings! The ministry has always been in seasons. You will have wonderful crowds and great things happening and then it fall off a bit. Then it will come back! Wow what a work to be involved in. I'm glad the Lord called me to do such a work. Theirs never a dull moment. I got home last night and counted around 30 people out for no known reason. Hmmmmm? We just keep shouting it out and living for Jesus. 30 is a bunch when you have around 80 to 100 coming out. God knows! HE NEVER FAILS!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: