December 23rd 2010 7:18 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless and Mighty NAME of the LORD JESUS CHRIST

When introducing my blog daily I am amazed at the power of the NAME of the LORD JESUS CHRIST! Their is no name like HIS NAME! Bless the LORD oh my soul and all that is within me bless HIS HOLY NAME!

We worked all day yesterday moving the hanger. It was a blessing to have the help of the men of the church. Praise God for such a good group of people. One more day of it and it should be done.

Last night the LORD blessed with a powerful meeting as I preached out of Luke 1. Glory to GOD for how HE moved in our midst.

Today I'm working at the hanger. Also I will be making some hospital visits. It's going to be an exciting day in the service of the KING!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: