December 31st 2010 6:55 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day on yesterday. I spent the morning studying and at the airport talking to several preachers on the phone. What a blessing to have so many good friends. I also flew the six over to Biddeford and let Loren fly it. He loved it and said everything seemed to be running great. In the afternoon my boy and I went skiing as you can tell on the video.

Today I will study and visit and possibly fellowship some with Pastor Garnette and his wife. Tonight we have a fellowship to go to at the Blaisdells home. I am thrilled about the prospects of a new year. To God be the Glory for those souls that were saved and discipled and all that God helped us to get done this past year. Wow, what a mighty God we serve!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: