October 1st 2011 7:59 a.m.

Greetings in the Strong Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful, succesful, Spirit filled day on yesterday. "A desire accomplished is sweet to the soul." We had our orientation last night and it was huge blessing. The annex was filled with families and kids and God granted us a wonderful time together. Thank you Jesus for the strength to complete this project these last three months.

Our staff meeting was a great blessing on yesterday also even though it was three hours long. Praise the Lord for the great staff that He has assembled here at Calvary.

Today I will work and study all day at the house. It will take me most of the day to organize my tools and clean my truck. It's raining so I will spend a lot of time in my study preparing for tomorrow.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: