October 22nd 2011 7:36 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful day on yesterday. I had a good time studying in the morning. Chapel was great as I preached on the secret to the Christian life which is obedience. In the afternoon I flew up to Portland to visit in the hospital. In the afternoon I entertained visitors from N.C. In the evening I went to eat with them.

Today I'm studying and working around the house. I also have a chance to play a golf course where President Bush plays. I'm excited about that. It's going to be a wonderful day in the Lord!

This week I have talked to so many people about the Lord and handed out so much gospel literature. I'm praying for a full house at Calvary tomorrow. Pray with me that we can see people walk the aisle and get saved and baptized. What a mighty God we serve.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: