October 28th 2011 5:50 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a great day yesterday with the young people. We made three stops on our Baptist History tour. One in York Maine where Pastor Wialliam Screvens was imprisoned, one in Newburyport to talk about the Great Awakening, and one in Boston to talk about Obadiah Holmes. It was a wonderful day.

In the evening I was invited to a families house to have a meal and then off to church for a special prayer meeting. We prayed over lost families and ask God to save them.

Today I'm studying this morning, and then it's chapel time at school. I also will be flying down to CT to pick up my girl and her "friend" (is it o.k. to say boy friend, smile)!

Tonight is the wedding rehearsal for my Dad and Tammy. Wow it's kind of crazy around here but I love it.

Oh yeah I got the stuff for my beans last night. Just the stuff for half of them was $75.00 dollars. Wow these things better be good. It's going to cost almost $200 dollars to fix these for Monday night! I love it!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: