May 12th 2012 6:43 a.m.

Greetings in the Gracious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for how He helped me yesterday.  I studied in the morning and then flew up to Lewiston to preach for Pastor Garnette.  I had a wonderful time preaching twice to the young people at his school.  God moved in power and glory and the altars were full with many decisions made.  I flew home just in time for staff meeting.  I again shared my heart with the staff about what kind of name are we building.  The Lord helped us and for that I'm grateful.  In the evening I spent time with my family.

Today I'm studying and then going soul winning here in Sanford and also I will be flying up to Jackman to go soul winning there.  Please pray for God to open the hearts of people as I share the Word of God with them.

Mrs. Amy will be hosting over 80 ladies for a mother daughter tea today.  This will be the most ladies we have ever seen come to a ladies tea.  What a wonderful outreach!  Glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: