May 27th 2012 5:26 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

I had a wonderful day on yesterday.  I studied in the morning.  Then I went down to the church to buff the floors.  After that I went out bus calling and soul winning till after one.  Then I worked at the church cleaning and preparing for graduation tonight.  It was a blessing to be involved in ministry all day.  After supper my boy and I went a played nine holes of golf.  We played the last two holes in the dark.  That was kind of neat.  We actually shot even on the dark holes :).  Bro. Daniel was with me all day.  He's a blessing and is doing a wonderful job.  He fits right in to our ministry here.  (For you that don't know Bro. Daniel Grant is our intern for the summer)

This morning I'm studying for the preaching services all day.  Today is going to be a special day as the choir sings and I preach the Word of God.  After the service I'm baptizing a young lady in the river.  Glory to God for another one baptized.  This afternoon I fly up to Jackman with a team from the church.  I'm praying for a power packed service there.  Tonight is graduation.  What a exciting day to look forward to!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: