May 13th 2012 5:21 a.m.

Greetings in the Glorious Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I studied in the morning yesterday.  I love the Word of  God!  After that I went soul winning in my home town of Sanford till after lunch.  Then I flew up to Jackman and went soul winning there till supper.  In the evening my family and I went on a date.  As I flew to Jackman I felt like an old timer trying to get to my next destination with trouble all around.  It was absolutely one of the roughest flights I have ever been on with moderate to severe turbulence the whole way.  I talked to over 40 people yesterday.  Oh that God would save them and we could disciple them.  Pray!

Also yesterday Mrs. Amy and the ladies of our church had their annual Mother days tea.  They had over 80 ladies there and I hear it was a wonderful time (I don't go to ladies things :) ).  Praise the Lord for this great outreach.

Today I'm thrilled about preaching the Word of God.  I'm asking God to empower me by His Spirit to preach the Word of God all day.  Pray with me that we see supernatural things happen in our midst!  Glory to God and the Lamb forever!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: