November 12th 2012 5:39 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

God is sooooooooooooo good.  We have had a tremendous week of ministry.  I have had the oppurtunity to touch so many peoples lives.  What a joy to be called into the Gospel work!!   Well Glory to God!

Yesterday was a great blessing all day.  I marvel at how the Lord gives you strength to do His work.  I was up early and then off to church.  I preached in the morning and then flew up to Jackman to our mission work and preached and served there.  After that I preached at night and then had staff meeting after church.  When I got home I was still raring the go :)!!!  I love the Lords work!  Many decisions were made at church.  Several want to follow the Lord in believers baptism.  One got saved after the service!  Somebody  say Amen!

Today I leave to go and preach my hearts desire MISSIONS!  Hallelujah!!!  I will be in PA, GA, and TN!  Can't wait to see what our Great God is going to do.

Thank you for praying for us as we are away and ministering.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: