Greetings in the Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

What a wonderful and edifying day I had on yesterday.  The God of Heaven helped me all throughout the day as I prepared early in study and seeking Him.  In the morning I enjoyed teaching on prayer in the Bible class that I teach.  We had powerful services in the morning as I preached out of Romans 13 on an Awareness of time.  My wife and I and Mrs. Eleanor flew up to New Vineyard in some questionable weather, but made a safe landing there a little after 1.  We had lunch at the airport and then off to the 2:30 service.  I enjoyed preaching and the liberty of the Holy Ghost with 21 in attendance.  We flew home for the evening service.  I preached on TRUST!  Proverbs 3:5 declares "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart".!  BOOM!  The LORD really helped me and our church to get over some hurdles in our life.  God is doing a great work in New England.  I'm grateful that He lets me be a little part of it.
This week I am finishing up a pulpit I have been making and a cross that goes behind it.  Also I am laying tile in our house around a jacuzzi tub.  Also I am taking down a chimney and repairing a wall. Plus winterizing a dirt cellar.  Their is more but please pray that I have a very productive week.  So much to do for Christ!  What a joy!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: