July 22nd 2012 5:36 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

This is the day the Lord hath made we will rejoice and be glad in it!!! Well Glory to God!!!  What a day!!  What a morning!! What a Saviour!!

This week we have seen the hand of God move in power and glory.  I have witnessed to so many people and shared the Gospel.  We have installed air conditioners on the first floor of the annex.  I preached in Rhode Island.  I have entertained Men of God.  I have played golf with my preacher friend from S.C.  It's amazing what we have seen accomplished this week.  Every week brings great joy of service as we live for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  Can God???  God Can???

Pray much for the meetings today that we could see the Hand of God move in power and Glory!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: