July 9th 2012 5:59 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Well Glory to God!  What a day yesterday.  We had close to 150 in service with many visitors for our Super Church Sunday.  Praise God for all that He did in the services.  I enjoyed teaching Sunday School, listening to the kids sing and see how they have super church in the morning.  In the afternoon I flew up to Jackman where we had 12 in attendance.  We had a good time there.  In the evening we were comfortably full with great liberty to preach on Walking in the light.  Thanks be to God for His blessings.

Today I'm flying down to Mass. to be in a pastors fellowship.  I'm taking several with me.  I'm asking God to bless us and speak to us today as we go forth.  What a mighty God we serve!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: