October 23rd 2014 6:31 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What a powerful first half of the week I have experienced.  It was a blessing to be asked to preach the Word of God at Pioneer Valley Baptist Church in Westfield Ma the last several days.  They have such a wonderful church their and Pastor James Montoro and his family are such a blessing.  God is moving mightily in that church!  The God of Heaven granted power and anointed at every meeting I was in.  Five precious souls were saved and the church was truly revived as the Word of God went forth.  This is the joy of my life to see God do such great things.  I bless the Lord for how He continues to move in New England.
I got home last night around 12:30 a.m. and enjoyed my 5.5 hours of sleep.  Thank you for praying for me.
I almost forgot to tell you that I was privileged to go to the airbase in Barnes yesterday thanks to a friend and spend some time around the F15 screaming eagle!  Wow! Wow!  What a joy for this boy who loves fighter jets.  I did ask the Col if I could get a ride and he smiled and in essence said no.  Oh well one day!
Praise the Lord I'm back home and rip roaring and ready to get after souls here in Maine.  Tonight we have service at 6:30.  You ought to come out and be a part of what God is doing here.  Don't let a few rain drops hinder you!
Also today I will be teaching and training and soul winning!  Can't wait to see what God is going to do in and through the day!  What a Saviour!

Serving Jesus with a Smile

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: