December 28th, 2013 7:20 a.m.

Greetings in the Matchless and Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Praise the Lord for the tremendous day on yesterday.  The Lord indeed was good to us and we had some time with the family.

Also in the middle of the day we spent time with one of the families in our church that her husband passed away.  Just a young man of 46.  The Lord knows and we trust Him.

Today I'm studying, visiting and soul winning, going to an ordination and studying some more.  Should be a terrific day in the Lord!

I'm coming to an end of my through the Bible listening this year.  Yes you read it write I have enjoyed listening to the Word of God this year.  I'm choosing another plan for next year.  I love the Word of God!!  Here's another exert  from my readings……..

1 Peter 5:9  "Whom resist stedfast in the faith…….."

In our spiritual warfare oft times we resist but many times not in the faith.  We need to realize in and of our own strength that we are no match for the enemy.  When we resist him make for sure that we are doing it with steadfastness and also keeping it in the faith.  The Word of God is the weapon that we trust to get us through the spiritual warfares of the ministry!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell
1 Peter 5:7

No comments: