Monday the 23rd of December 2013 4:19 p.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

What do I say?  The Lord indeed has blessed us in such a wonderful way.  I can't even begin to believe how much has been accomplished this year for His Glory and Honor.

Souls have been saved, churches have been established, flights have been made and I could go on and on!

We send out a prayer letter every other month but the truth is we could send out one weekly.  So much is happening in the the ministry here.  Bless the Lord Oh my Soul!

For the last three days we have presented the Star of Hope Christmas musical.  We had great crowds and really sowed a lot of the the seed of the gospel.  It was such a thrill to see it all come to pass.  The choir and the cast did a tremendous job.

I will probably be writing more in the coming days because I have a new mac computer.  My other computer that I use to write with broke years ago and I stopped updating daily.  Who knows I may come back to that.

Merry Christmas to all!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell
Philippians 4:6,7
Mark 1:38

No comments: