August 18th 2014 6:53 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

All praise to Him who is all together lovely!  What a joy to serve the King.

What a blessed day we had on yesterday.  The Spirit of God said to me "you've been preaching about what I want my people to do for me, preach today about what I have done for them".  That will work!  It was good to spend time in 2 Samuel preaching about Mephibosheth!  Wow!  I'm glad the KINGS caravan came to Lodebar one day and picked me up!  Come on!  Now I'm sitting at the KINGS table enjoying the plenty of the precious Saviour!
In the afternoon I had the joy of counseling, studying, and then flying to meet Pastor John Barnes, quartet practice and choir practice.  A great afternoon.
In the evening service I've never had the Spirit of God say this to me but he said give an invitation at the beginning of the service.  I obeyed!  The invitation went for over an hour with three adults walking the aisle and getting saved.  It was a life changing time of seeing the God of Heaven move!  Well Glory to God!
In the evening one of the ones that got saved wanted to be baptized.  So we all came to the house and enjoyed the Baptism.  After that we built a fire and fellowshiped and cooked on the grill.  It was powerful life changing day!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: