August 4th 2014 6:08 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Romans 15:20  Yea, so have I strive to preach the gospel not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another mans foundation;

Early in my ministry the Spirit of God arrested my soul with this great truth!  He put in my heart a desire to go somewhere in this world where I would not be tripping over other people to get the gospel out.  The other people I am referring to is so many other churches.  Why should we be continully preaching the gospel over and over again to people when their are multitudes that have never heard.  What a joy it was and even still is that the God of Heaven would call me to the Northeast.  I can testify that you do not trip over people here that have heard the gospel over and over again.   The Northeast is a wide open mission field and the fields are white unto harvest.  If your willing to give your life to the cause of Christ consider coming this way.  Ask the God of Heaven to send you here so that we can see more churches started for the Glory of God!

No comments: