July 1st 2011 6:15 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Wow what a day I had on yesterday. I took off at 7:30 to fly some seats down to Columbus Ohio for the 402. It was a blessing being able to see all the progress on the plane. It's amazing to see all the cracks that have been fixed on the plane and the good work that they have done. I will not see this plane probably until September. Now they are going to put the Garmin 530 in and that will take a while. Oh well when it gets back it will be sweet! I left around 3 and got back at 6:30. I flew about 8 hours total yesterday. You talking about redeeming time! It's a 13 hour trip down one way and I did both ways and lunch and talking about the plane in just under 12 hours. To God be the Glory!

Today is a work day at the church. (in case you have not heard we are renonvating the building on High street and should be in it by Sept 1.) Also I need to get over to Montreal to take our van for Paul Hitz. Anyone want to drive to Montreal? God is doing so much and it's so wonderful!! Well Whoopee!!! Glory to God!!! Amen!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: