July 29th 2011 6:11 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty and Marvelous Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

I had a wonderful day yesterday. I won my first round of the club championship in the morning. We tied after 18 and went to sudden death playoffs. I won on the first hole. Praise the Lord for this!

After that I flew up to Jackman to do some visiting. I had great visits and wonderful fellowship with the Easterbrooks. I also picked up James the intern and brought him home with us. He flies out tomorrow in Boston. In the evening our family went on a date to the ball game in town.

Today I work all day at the church building. I'm looking forward to a prosperous day of work and fellowship. God is moving and it's wonderful to be in the middle of it.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: