July 20th 2011 5:15 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

It's a beautiful morning in Maine. The sun is not up yet but the air is fresh and cool. I love it!

Yesterday was wonderful. We got most of the third floor framed up. The steps on the deck going down to the second level are complete. We are getting so much accomplished. Thank God for Clay and his help and the "faithful" that come daily to the work site to sweep, cut boards and help me. It's going to be finished in time I know!

I can't wait till tonight. I got up early this morning to spend some extra time so I could feed the sheep tonight. I'm looking forward to a powerful service. Please be in prayer that God would do great and mighty things in the meeting. Also were going to dedicate the third floor tonight ahead of schedule.

You can always see pictures on our home page under renovation project.

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: