July 4th 2011 6:41 a.m.

Greetings in the Mighty Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Happy Birthday America!

We are preparing now for the parade this morning. Our church will have a float in the parade and it's going to be exciting. We plan on handing out 4,000 pieces of power packed literature!

Our day yesterday was blessed of the Lord. I preached all day on "Having a mind to work". What an encouragement it was to be a part of a church that wants to do something for Jesus!

Tomorrow we have our first work crew showing up to help us. This is going to be exciting as we plan on getting a lot of work accomplished.

Yesterday I was talking about how if you cannot come to the work site hire a carpenter. Someone walked up and gave me 1,000 dollars for a carpenter! Glory!! Whoopee!! I also in my message mentioned that I love racing and would love to drive a race car. Somebody else walked up and gave me a Richard Petty Driving experience for 8 laps around Louden speedway! I'm going racing!!! Wow!! God is so good!!

It's going to be a wonderful week!!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: