July 31st 2011 6:11 a.m.

Greetings in Jesus Name

Theirs a name above all others (sing sing sing)

Glory to God for that Name that set's the captives free!

He is wonderful!

He is glorious!

He is amazing!

Well Bless the Lord oh my soul and all that is within me bless His Holy Name!

I can't wait to see what He is going to do today during our services.

Yesterday was amazing. I got all the steps built in the morning. Thank the Lord for the good help I had. We got done around lunch. I worked at my house the rest of the day.

Pray much that God would move in a supernatural way today with souls being saved. Pray that we have a good crowd and liberty to preach the Word of God. Pray also for the Jackman mission and the Islesboro mission that both of them would be blessed of God today!

A Servant for Christ

Pastor Todd Bell

No comments: